3.0 Creating Arrows Relationships
- Create a straight, angled, or bezier wire by clicking on the arrow icons
- Using left mouse button, click once for the start of the arrow and then press your mouse again for the end point
- You can delete an arrow object by selecting it with SEL tool and pressing DEL key
- To move an arrow box, first select it with the SEL tool and then drag and drop the start or the end point
- To change the Arrow attributes (color, arrow heads)
- - press the right mouse button and choose EDIT ATTRIBUTES.
- To attach text to a signal by selecting it from the drop down menu and checking the box.
- To attached text to a label, you need to use the LABEL tool